What risks does the insurance cover?
- Medical expenses due to an accident, acute illness or emergency dental care;
- Daily allowance for hospital care;
- Long-lasting loss of working capacity due to an accident;
- Theft of personal luggage;
- Loss or delay of personal luggage;
- Flight delay;
- Rescue costs;
- Civil liability to third parties for material damages or bodily injuries caused by the insured;
- Death caused by an accident;
- Expenses for burial abroad in case of death due to an accident or acute illness.
- Delivery of medicines;
- Providing a second medical person;
- Expenses for a caregiver at home after surgical treatment;
- Expenses for a nurse for prescribed manipulations after hospital treatment;
- Expenses for medical assistance in case of kidnapping of the insured person;
- Costs for stay related to mandatory quarantine;
- Expenses related to the extension or shortening of а stay as a result of death, accident or acute illness of the insured person or a member of their family;
- Transmission of a message;
- Theft of documents;
- Expenses for urgent money transfer, imposed as a result of an acute illness and/or accident;
- Canceled trip.
Where is the insurance valid?
The insurance is valid across the globe except for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
What is the object of insurance?
The Insurer provides the Insured with protection upon occurrence of an insurance event covered under the terms of the concluded insurance policy, and undertakes to indemnify costs and amounts determined by type and up to the limits for the respective coverage.
How and where can I get my DallBogg insurance from?
You can contact us at 0700 16 406 or take advantage of a personal consultation with our specialists. DallBogg also works with a number of contractual partners across the country.
How to get your compensation?
Upon occurrence of an event of a damage, the insured fills in a notification in order to establish the circumstances of the occurrence of the event.
The benefits are paid within 15 working days from the presentation of the last required document.
For more information, contact us at 0700 16 406 or visit our office.